STAR Septic Cleaning and Pumping
The removal of septic waste by cleaning the septic tank is a critical step in septic system care as it extends the life of the septic field.
Did you know that your septic system needs to be pumped every 2–3 years? Get your neighbours together and receive a group discount. Contact us for details.
Star Septic Cleaning provides premier quality septic system maintenance services with modern equipment and knowledgeable technicians.
Our comprehensive cleaning process includes a thorough wash down of your tank & filter, an inspection of baffles and an evaluation of the overall condition of the tank and drain field.
We dispose of waste using environmentally friendly and legal methods.
Licensed by Province of Ontario Star Septic Cleaning Service is a family owned and operated business serving the communities of North Grenville and South Ottawa.
Our services include the following:
- Septic System Pumping, Cleaning and Repairs
- Septic Tank Inspections
- Holding Tanks
- Lid Replacement
- Preventive Septic System Maintenance Program
Read more on The Economics of Regular Septic Pumping
Read about low-cost solutions to your septic pumping needs.
Watch Star Septic Cleaning in Action on our YouTube video right here
Serving Ottawa, Kemptville, North Gower, Stittsville, Richmond, Manotick, Kars, Osgoode, Greely, Metcalfe, Vernon, Russell, Brockville, Prescott, Morrisburg, Ingleside, Cornwall and most of Eastern Ontario.
Save Money On Septic Tank Cleaning
A few tips on how to reduce the need for septic system pumping:
- Check taps and toilets for leaks; repair as necessary
- Use aerators on taps and water flow reducers on showers to help lower water use
- Reduce water use for small laundry loads and baths
- Don't run the dishwasher until it is full
- Reduce the amount of water needed to flush the toilet
- Limit the amount of solids put down the drain (ie. sanitary napkins, tampons, paper towel, etc.)
- DO NOT flush hazardous chemicals or grease down the toilet
Also be aware of what you are putting on top of your septic bed. You can damage your drainfield by planting trees or building a structure on top of your drainfield. The roots of a tree or the excess weight of a structure can cause severe damage and in turn be costly to repair.
All of these tips help you reduce the use of water which saves you money and reduces the need for pumping your septic system.
Call for a No-Cost Quote Today – 613-234-9799
For Fast and Effective Septic System Pumping and Maintenance in Ottawa and the surrounding area.